Hospital Waste Management

Quick Quote

Click below to get an instant quote on your waste

    Please Select Industry Type

    Safe and Secure Hospital Waste Disposal

    Hospital Waste can lead to contagious diseases and pose a major threat to society and the environment if it is not treated in the prescribed manner. So for waste management in a hospital, you need an expert like TCW.

    TCW not only takes care of hospital waste disposal but also ensures cost effectiveness, safe hospital premises, a lower carbon footprint, and many other waste solutions for the future.

    Hospital waste management is essential, as it does away with contagious diseases and infections. It also ensures the safety of hospital staff and patients, as well as the safety of society and the environment. The process of hospital waste management would ensure proper and safe disposal of medical waste, hazardous waste, and everything else that can pose a threat.

    Hospital waste includes infectious waste (Such as surgical waste, swabs, blood), sharps waste (such as syringes, needles, razors, etc.), and pathological waste (such as parts of patients or animals, bodily fluids, and tissues). Expired or non-used medicines, tables, or fluids can be included. Of the waste, nearly 15% is hazardous, while the remaining 85% is not. Hazardous waste can be infectious and toxic waste. Disposal is commonly done through incineration or autoclaving.

    Once you are in contract with us, we can help you with end-to-end hospital waste management. Right from installing the bags and bins through the collection and disposal, all will be taken care of by us. Starting from a site visit till the time we provide a final quote to being in contract, everything is very smooth. We make sure everything has been done within the legalities in the best possible manner.

    Listen to Our Hospital Waste Management Podcast

    What happens next?

    We are dedicated to providing the safest and most cost-efficient solutions across your health care practice waste life cycle. And this is how it is done.


    Reach out to us, and our team will respond to you as quickly as possible.

    • Reputable, regional consultants
    • Requests are responded to within 24 hours.
    • Initial Consultation
    • Queries Answered


    Our field-based team will conduct a complete analysis of your waste management system.

    • Free Site Survey
    • Waste audit
    • On-site assessment of containers and placement
    • Waste regulation guidance


    Delivery and installation of containers and equipment, collaborating closely with management and maintenance personnel.

    • 1-Month free collection
    • Expert instructions on managing new containers, bins, and bags.
    • Meeting compliance requirements
    • Minimal interference with your patient care


    An experienced local technician will service your waste following your custom service agreement.

    • Timely waste collection service
    • 24×7 Customer Support Access
    • Performance assessments

    Know Closely How We Work

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Waste disposal for hospitals is mostly done through incineration. The hospital waste is deployed at high temperatures so that the waste can be combusted, thus removing any potential chances of infection to the general public, including hospital staff and patients, and the environment.

    Hospital waste disposal methods such as autoclaving and microwave methods are not preferred for the disposal of pathological waste. The said processes are unable to achieve ideal disinfection, which in the future may cause trouble for the public and the environment.

    Hospital waste management is important because it requires healthcare waste segregation, an awareness of distinct healthcare waste stream sources, and frequent healthcare waste audit methods, necessitating the assistance of professionals such as TCW.

    Benefits of Working With Us

    What Do You Gain By Partnering With Us?

    Our promise of quality extends to all our products, services, and every interaction with our customers. 

    Our practice is legally compliant and follows the latest policies and procedures. 

    We segregate, store, transfer and dispose of medical waste catering to customers’ specific needs. 

    Our highly trained experts provide a reliable, compliant, efficient, and sustainable healthcare waste disposal solution. 

    Client Testimonials

    Rating & Review

    Get a Quote